The CLAT (Common Law admission Test) 2017 application form require some documents and verification for legally write the entrance exam. The document and verification process is important for applying the CLAT entrance exam. This process checks the candidate’s education qualification and eligibility for writing the exam. The documents should be PDF and/or jpeg format.
CLAT 2017 documents required
The documents include all your educational related certificates and other certificates. It includes
- Birth certificate,
- 10th class marksheet, and
- Qualifying examination mark sheet such as 10th, 2 or
- Its equivalent examination certificates (for UG),
- Qualifying examination certificates such as LL.B or its equivalent examination mark sheets.(for PG),
- Passport size photos,
- Community certificate and
- Signature of the candidate his/her parents signature.
There after CLAT documents verification process check the candidates certificates are original or duplicate. They also check the certificates are issued by the mentioned authority. If you wish to apply for CLAT 2017, carefully attach the document and check the certificates for your better result.