The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019 is conducted by the Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (RMLNLU) through online examination. CLAT is the entrance exam conducted for the students to get admission in the Nation Law Universities (NLUs) of India.
CLAT 2019 organizing universities
CLAT organizing universities are
- National Law School of India University (NLSU),
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR),
- National Law Institute University (NLIU),
- West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences (WBNUJS),
- National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ),
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU),
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU),
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU),
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University (RGNLU),
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU),
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS),
- National Law, University Odisha (NLUO),
- National University of Study and Research in Law(NUSRL),
- National Law University and Judicial Academy(NLUJA).
The students are selected based on their scores. The students are admitted to the law courses in the above colleges based on the ranking.